LASOTA ENERGY SILICONE BRACELETS
It looks very simple, but in fact, it is both extremely difficult to make and the production is a relatively long process. A Lasota Energy silicone bracelet consists of two components: Two scaled holograms which are charged by electro-magnetism and a lot of negative ions which are located in the silicone.
The negative ions can be made in many ways, but we have chosen to use a rock crystal; which is called a Tourmaline stone. Tourmaline is found in a variety of colors depending on where in the world it has been found. Ours are black, which gives us some limitations about color choices and you will see most bracelets have a black base color. The Tourmaline stone has been cleaned and crushed into powder and then it gets heat. In this way, it gets a negative electric charge; which you can notice on the bracelet when it is new and it visually seems a little dusty. A Lasota Energy bracelet delivers 1,500 negative ions per second per cm2, which also means it loses “breath” over time as the charge decreases. It is impossible to say how long the charges hold, but we guarantee that it lasts about 6-8 months. Most can get it to last longer than this and very few last less.
Negative ions have many positive effects on our body (here are a few of these effects):
- Columbia University in New York (among others), demonstrated in studies of people with winter and chronic depression, that negative ions can relieve the symptoms of chronic depression, so you do not need to take as much antidepressants.
- PJ Howard, PhD, at the Center for Applied Cognitive Studies, have shown that negative ions increase the flow of oxygen to the brain, resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more mental energy.
- Studies at the University of California have shown that negative ions normalize serotonin in the brain, potentially improving a person’s outlook and positive mood. This effect is important for people who suffer from migraines.
- Because negative ions are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, they can help to combat harmful free radicals in your body. If you have too many free radicals in the body (you can get these from many sources – including by unhealthy eating habits) cell metabolism function worsens, and causes the body’s cells to become weak, causing the body to be slightly ill.
- Negative ions, have at trial, demonstrated an improvement in the cilia (tiny hair cells), which are found in the lungs and protect us from irritation and inflammation. This has resulted in fewer cases of respiratory illnesses like colds and flus, and can even help with hay fever and asthma.
- Increased serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine) produces tachycardia and thereby creates an increase in blood pressure. By its effects on promoting serotonin levels to drop, it has an important function when it comes to blood pressure regulation and normalization.
Lasota Energy silicone bracelets also contain two holograms, both of which are electromagnetically charged. They are scaled, which means they are loaded with multiple frequencies occurring in the 7.4 to 8.2 Hz range. It was actually, the famous Danish scientist H.C Ørsted, who in 1920, discovered the connection between magnetism and electricity. Electromagnetism is basically a combination of magnetic fields and electrostatic fields, and these are the best features of fluids, especially liquids that are electrically conducted. All the cells in the body contain water: from bone cells (65%) to muscle cells (80%), as well as for blood (90%) contain water with various conductive materials such as: sodium, potassium, iron, manganese and magnesium. Using these holograms, we will attempt to restore the functions going on in the cerebellum, which can be disturbed because of unhealthy lifestyle, unhealthy diet or lack of sleep. Every nerve in the body, both in the peripheral and central nervous systems, function by means of electrical energy generated by chemical processes.
Some researchers and doctors would say this is not possible, but many high-tech diagnostic testing devices such as electrocardiogram (ECG), electroencephalogram (EEG), electromyogram (EMG), respectively measure the electrical activity of the heart, brain and skeletal muscles using electromagnetism. If there was no electrical energy in the body, such testing would not be possible. In Germany, the licensed physiotherapists approved a form of therapy called resonance therapy. This therapy works, exactly the same way as these holograms, namely by means of electromagnetism to regulate the body to restore normal operation. Electromagnetism has also been approved for cancer treatment using alternating electrical fields in the frequency range of 100-300 kHz. The frequencies used in our holograms have been selected on the bases of methods discovered by Paul Schmidt, which in 1976 discovered how frequencies may regulate the body and its metabolism, in the same manner as sunlight stimulates pigmentation or vitamin D metabolism. In addition, these frequencies regulate metabolism in that, the frequencies may change to their normal level, but did not change a metabolism that is already optimal. In other words, it should be able to fix something, if there is something to correct.